It is crazy how we don’t realize how much we have until we start keeping an eye out for them. This week has been one of those for me. I just feel extremely grateful for everything and everyone in my life!
1. Being home in Florida — love spending time with my family!
2. A much-needed coffee date with a really good friend of mine from high school 🙂
3. Anticipation for the birth of my future nephew/niece! My brother and his wife are expecting their first child some time next month and I can not wait to be an aunt!!
4. Friends who I can count on — I had to return back late at night due to a delay of my flight and two of my friends came to get me from the airport at 1 am, while a third let me pick my car up from her house on the way back from the airport! The value of good friendships is priceless!
5. The luxury of having two families after getting engaged.. coming back from one was definitely not as difficult as it used to be!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!