So this post is running late since I was down with the cold all weekend.. brrr
This past week feels like such a blur and went by super quick.. I suppose that gives me even more reason to rewind it and be thankful for the little things that happened to make my week all smiles 🙂
1. The little things that my fiance does. When the person you love/care about doesn’t do what you want them to do, it’s easy to forget all the small things that they DO that make the relationship so beautiful!
2. The yellows, oranges and reds of Fall. I can’t help but stare in awe as I pass all these different hues of leaves. Such a great reminder that nature is ever-changing and so are we and our lives!
3. The flu shot! I truly believe I would have been “sicker” had I not gotten the flu shot earlier in September.
4. Good friends — so hard to find and even harder to keep! A great big shout out to all of you — You know who you are 🙂
5. My dad a.k.a Papa — for all the support no matter where and when I falter. I wouldn’t be pursuing my career in medicine if it wasn’t for his support together with my Mom!