Another late weekly post due to my relocation to Virginia this weekend.. The past week feels like a blur due to the crazy weekend I’ve had moving and trying to settle into a new place — couldn’t have done it without Saad and so very glad he was able to drive down with me 🙂
1. A fun until-we-meet-again dinner with my friends in Michigan.
2. My last cup of Tim Hortons for the time being. I really love the French Vanilla Cappuccino!
3. A great 600+ mile road trip to Hampton, Virginia.
4. Being able to find accommodation that is comfortable for me 🙂
5. A wonderful weekend with my fiance who I will so dearly miss during this surgery rotation.