Yikes.. I’m a day late AND almost forgot this one..
If I was to describe this last week in one word, it would be “bittersweet”.
Here are my happy moments from the week:
1. For finally making it back to Hampton WITH my bag after a flight cancellation and bag rerouting earlier in the week.
2. For the memories I have from meeting my one and only nephew, Arhaan — miss him terribly but the 5 days spent with him were wonderful!
3. For the last couple cupcake dates with a colleague from my rotation — already miss her since this was her last week 😦
4. For being able to see a friend I haven’t in 2 years and being able to spend her birthday with her. It was really nice meeting her family and hanging out with all of them 🙂
5. For a fun late birthday dinner with half my Chicago favorites! Always so good to be hanging out with them. Too bad the other half is dispersed and the rest of us here in VA have conflicting schedules to be able to meet as often as we’d like. Nevertheless, it was a good evening 🙂